Friday, August 12, 2011

Contour Line Drawing Self-Critique

For these contour line drawings I set up the objects at eye level when I drew them. I thought that this would give the best angle to draw. In the blind drawings I found it not terribly hard to draw the outline of the object, but drawing contour lines within the object where very hard to place in the correct spot. I also had trouble accurately representing the curvilinear lines while I found all other types of lines much easier to draw. For the regular contour line drawings I found it much easier to recreate the objects and was actually surprised by how well I drew them. My biggest problem was trying to create perfectly straight lines as mine were often slightly crooked. I feel that I did best at making all of the aspects of the subject to scale

No comments:

Post a Comment